Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spring 2012

I haven't been able to update nor have I been able to follow many series from this season. I will review what I have watched (which is two) and try my best to catch up on the rest of series along with the new season that should be out already.

Kuroko no BASUKE
4.5/5

This is another great sports series with great characters. I think having Kuroko and Kagami are a great duo combination for main characters. I love how every member on the Seirin team as well as the middle school & competing teamshave have a focus like Inazuma - it's not just the main characters and a few other players, it's most of them and I think that really emphasises team play :) It's a great anime if you enjoy sport anime regardless and also people who love having varied characters. It has numerous humour and Kagami and Kuroko is very cute and hasn't developed which is always good to have at the beginning of a series.




Ginga e Kickoff!
3/5

I haven't been following the series, and only watched the first episode. It seemed very cute and quite motivational~ The beginning didn't appeal to me very much so it didn't give me a huge impression. I am willing to still follow it's following episodes just for the fact that it's a sport anime.








Other series I wish to watch from this season

Kore wa Zombie deska? Of the Dead
Tsuritama
Hyouka


Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Sankarea
Shining Heearts


AKB0048
Zetman


Series I will be watching from the Summer 2012 Season

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Tari Tari

Aruvu Rezuru

Binbou-gami ga!

Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Sword Art Online

La storia della Arcana Famiglia

Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

Hakuouki: Reimei-roku

Kokoro Connect

Rinne no Lagrange Second Season


No comments:

Post a Comment