Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sponsored Costumes :D

Hey guys ! Recently, I've joined a cosplayer sponsor competition from http://www.miccostumes.com/.


The winners will be able to be sent costumes and wigs, all for FREE ! I'll be reviewing and testin these costumes for you guys to see if they're good or not ! Please don't think that I will always be praising them or such even if it isn't so good. I assure you, I am a very honest perso, especially when it comes to recommending the best for fellow cosplayers searching for help for supplies :"P


So far, there are only a handful of cosplayers in the running but I'm sure the number of contestants will only grow ! I hope you guys can vote for me when they post my image up for voting because I'd really like this opportunity.


For me, I can see it as a way for me to keep cosplaying in the year which I said I'd have a break. When I said I'd go on a break, it was a break form sewing, and since I sew all my costumes, the end of my cosplying would no doubt have to end, but to be sponsored would be awesome !

VOTE HERE ! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=274018605970776&set=a.273547319351238.64109.186709338035037&type=1&theater

I just want to say Good Luck to everyone in the running and hope you guys, my readers can vote for me :)

If you are also interested to be in the running with me and other more amazing cosplayers, just download the application http://www.miccostumes.com/sponsor.php and send it to sales@miccostumes.com with the subject of "Cosplay Sponsor Application" :)


1 comment: