Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Announcement.

I'm quitting cosplay.

For a year.

Will make my comeback a boom ! I want to say thanks everyone who has been following this blog, it has made me extremely happy how far I've gone in terms of blogging. I'm glad to show you guys my progress because it just made me want to improve for the sake of you guys and as well as honing my skills, and for that I'm really grateful x"DD I hope you guys can still support me in my absence with my art, yes, in the absence of cosplay, I will draw. Hopefully this will mean my skills will be better by my cosplay comeback. And also I will try extra hard of reviewing anime and manga for you since that is all I can do now that I will no longer be cosplaying for a while.

I'll be debuting again after my HSC so around December 2012 :") Hope you guys can wait for me because I am going to go all out and sew to my heart's content all the cosplay plans I had planned during the year so I hope you guys are still here when that happens :)

If not, thanks for the support.

Now I farewell you as a cosplayer and will see you next time as an artist :"P Until my come back of course xDD

Thanks so much for everything you've done guys !



P.S. I'm hoping I can slip at least 2 shoots during the holidays before 2012 begins >n<;;

No comments:

Post a Comment